About BabyBond Nursing Covers
BabyBond nursing accessories cover mom, not her baby. Mom is able to maintain her modesty. Baby remains uncovered benefiting from the infinite opportunity to make eye contact, interact, and communicate. After all, dining is social. BabyBond is machine washable, 100% cotton, and made in USA.
BabyBond Nursing Covers come in three styles:
- BabyBond Original is worn with shirts that are accessible to nurse from the top and has a built-in burp cloth and matching pouch storage pouch.
- BabyBond Flex is worn with shirts that are accessible to nurse from the top and has a removable burp cloth and matching pouch storage pouch.
- BabyBond Couture is adjustable and can be worn with shirts that are accessible to nurse from the top or the bottom. It rolls up into itself to store.
Being comfortable nursing in public is an important factor in developing a strong breastfeeding relationship. With Zoë, I used a traditional nursing cover—and she hated it. She wanted to see what was going on around her so she was constantly pulling it off. It became a huge hassle for us.
Now there is an alternative to traditional nursing covers—BabyBond. I received a BabyBond Couture in Espresso to review. I think the BabyBond Couture would have worked much better with Zoë.
Kaylee was born in Uruguay, where no one covers up when they nurse, so I quickly became accustomed to nursing in the open. I used the BabyBond to nurse with her a few times. I can see how it would be a good alternative to traditional nursing covers because she could still look around, and she wasn’t struggling to take it off like she would be if she was covered up.
The BabyBond Couture can also be used as a belly band to cover up your stomach when you nurse—a nice perk for moms who’ve recently given birth.
If you’re currently breastfeeding (or soon will be) and want a discreet alternative to covering up your baby, check out BabyBond Nursing Covers.
One lucky Giveaways and Reviews reader will win a BabyBond Nursing Cover. To enter, visit the BabyBond website and leave a comment below telling me which of the three styles you think would work best for you (mandatory).
- Subscribe to Giveaways and Reviews via email or RSS
- Like Giveaways and Reviews and BabyBond on facebook
- Follow Giveaways and Reviews and BabyBond on Twitter
- Enter another one of our current giveaways and tell us which one
Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each entry to count.
This contest will run through Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be chosen the following day at random.org and announced on Giveaways and Reviews. Open to worldwide entries.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.